Dungeon Desolation Pdf

ISBN: B07MVJ4FTF
Title: Dungeon Desolation Pdf Divine Dungeon Series, Book 4

The penultimate installment of Dakota Krout's best-selling Divine Dungeon series!  

The necromantic armies are on the warpath and nowhere is safe. Even the presumed sanctuary of the floating dungeon controlled by Cal is threatened! The leadership of nearly all the sentient monarchies has been wiped out, and only the races most suited to repelling the advancing darkness have an intact chain of command.  

Cal learns quickly that the most pressing threat is not the far-off war, but is instead those entrusted with the general population's protection. As it turns out, the idea of having a flying dungeon for your people is very tempting indeed....

Dale has been facing his trials and tribulations better than anyone else could have hoped for, but when the war takes a turn for the worse, his duties are forcibly assumed by another. Since his only chance at survival is painful and rigorous advancement, Dale must learn if his strength of will can develop into strength alone. If not, the world itself may be at risk.

Fun But With Pacing Problems I really enjoyed this book. The author is adept at weaving an intricate tail and a believable world.Why 3 stars: there’s a few unexpected plot shifts that feel like they come out of nowhere. It’s like two story idea got stitched together from parts. At the same time, you are given hints to a vast history of a few fringe characters which left me feeling a bit cheated. I imagine we’ll be given the details in future books, but I wish we could follow those adventures more naturally.Overall though, I will happily continue to read future installments.Call in the Cal-vary, this is amazing! I had to make the Cal joke; sorry.This was AMAZING. The only thing I didn't like is that it wasn't longer and I had to wait as long as I did to get it.The fantastic storytelling returns with Cal, Dale, and the rest of the folks that inhabit Mountaindale! Twists, turns, intrigue, puns, more puns, and a few developments that I don't think anyone could have seen coming. Hard to put down and I am honestly wondering how the author can top this.As with the prior books, the various systems continue to expand and yet remember their roots. I've seen other authors change the way their mechanics work, but not here. Divine Dungeon book 4 keeps with what it has established and continues to build upon it. It's like it has a strong foundation, gives off a solid aura, and knows how to cultivate its surroundings and grow stronger for it...I was more than a little surprised at the very end and have no idea what to expect from the eventual sequel. I will, of course, keep an open mind but Dakota has set himself on a rather interesting route forward.Can't wait!Another great entry Another very fun story following Dale and Cal as they do their best to survive. I was a little sad at the general tone of the interactions between them, figuring it would be more of a friendly buddy cop style relationship rather than the existing one, but otherwise I enjoyed the character growth a lot and the plot twist at the end was surprising in its own wayNot the end result of Cal's project. To be honest the regular comments of "that's someone else's problem" kind of give it away (plus the book title), but Dale's meeting should have been obvious but wasn't.Fun little meme prices here and there as nods to Reddit, and it was just fun. If you are reading book 4 you have read the other 3 so in summary, well worth it.

Tags: B07MVJ4FTF pdf,Dungeon Desolation pdf,Divine Dungeon Series, Book 4 pdf,,Dakota Krout, Vikas Adam, Tantor Audio,Dungeon Desolation: Divine Dungeon Series, Book 4,Tantor Audio,B07MVJ4FTF

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Dungeon Desolation Pdf"

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.