The Wings of War Boxset Pdf

ISBN: B07MDHY6GC
Title: The Wings of War Boxset Pdf Books 1 - 4
#1 Bestseller in Sword & Sorcery
#1 Bestseller in Dark Fantasy
#1 Bestseller in Action & Adventure

Among the scattered fringe cities bordering the Cienbal desert, the true name of the Monster of Karth is spoken only in whispers...

Raz i'Syul Arro.

A sellsword of the utmost caliber, Raz is a killer of paramount skill and highest regard. Towering tall even amongst the atherian, he is the only of his kind to live free in the "civilized" confines of mankind's varied cultures. He has no need of loyalties, his sole affections pledged to the gold crowns that buy his time and skills. Wed to his blades, Raz's only friends are the Moon and Her Stars and the shadows they bring with the night.

But Raz was not born to the mercenary's way, to the butchery and battle of day-by-day survival. Raz, like a sword, was hammered from steel and fire and ashy smoke, forged on the ruins of an old life. And Raz knows who he owes this new path to, this carved way of blood and iron. The Monster of Karth, after all, would never forget who gave him that name.

And some debts can't be paid in gold...

Bundle Includes:
  • Child of the Daystar
  • The Warring Son
  • Winter's King
  • As Iron Falls

Uneven at first, but persevere I HATE DnD knockoff books. Most of them are not worth the time spent on them, and after I got recommended this series from a friend on Tumblr, I was afraid it would be that sort of thing. "Here, look at my Dragonborn OC, read along while I basically narrate the last two years of my gaming sessions, like we're still in 8th grade and there's nothing else to do" You know the type. We all do.This is not that. In fact, I sort of feel bad that I thought this would be another 'gaming session with the serial numbers filed off' type thing. I hesitated at the lizard-people being named atherians, but that wore off most of the way through the first book. The world-building is pretty good in that respect, I got sucked in pretty quickly. It starts off somewhat uneven in the first book, tho. I think the author was still getting his 'sea-legs', so to speak, on the world and style he wanted with this series. He definitely finds it, though. Raz is, of course, super badass, but considering you're told from the outset that he ends up being a legend among many nations, I'm fine with letting that pass. He's got a good grasp of people and internal motivations, and things are reasonably realistic while still getting that delicious charge of 'there is amazing shit happening right here right now'. I'm a little over the 'two people fated to be together' schtick, but this manages to use that trope without it being completely obnoxious, and nobody's pants are vibrating with carnal need while actual plot things happen. Warning, of course, there is a certain amount of rape and torture. Not happy with that, but when your book is about a dragon-dude becoming a messiah/cultural hero/Breaker of Chains figure, it isn't exactly surprising.There are some random typos/errors, but it doesn't happen often enough to pull a person out of the story completely. All in all, I got this through Kindle Unlimited, and was pleased enough to purchase it outright, and recommend it to my friends. I definitely look forward to more of this author, I think he can do some great things.Call the cops and report a robbery, because these books are a steal. As someone who purchased each book of the series individually, I can't deny that I'm just a tad bitter at not waiting for this deal. But I can honestly say that each book is so well written and exciting, and worth many times over it's sale price. At least, that's what I tell myself as I spend more money, invest more time, and become emotionally attached to fictional characters. :)I've reviewed the first couple books of the series and showered them with praise, and this entry isn't much different. Whether you're a fan of action thrillers, dragons and fantasy, or just appreciate a good story arc, then this box set of more than a thousand pages is sure to tide you over for a few weeks. Or, if you're a fanatic like me and commit to reading nonstop with only short breaks, this set will only last a few days. Mr. O'Connor is truly skilled at shaping a reality, pulling readers into the experiences of Raz and Syrah, and painting each scene with all the pain, joy, and unfiltered exhileration of life--if 'life' happened to feature magic and awesome swordbattles. The Wings of War series is an amazing journey and emotional rollercoaster, and I'm honestly surprised that Mr. O'Connor/Amazon is listing it for such a cheap price (though I'm biased because I would sell an arm and a leg for signed copies and leather-bound books). Consider it the best Christmas gift that everyone can afford, so hurry and get this box set.TL;DRPros: four books for less than the cost of a candy bar, many hours of frantic page-turning, dragonsCons: raised expectations and standards for all future fiction, may lose sleep and become unusually invested fictional characters.So good I bought it twice... This series is amazing, one of my favorite series of any genre. O'Connor has built a vivid world with compelling stories. Although he is faithful to the basic tenets of fantasy he has some fresh new approaches that really pull you in, making each book a serious page-turner.In fact, I enjoy these novels so much I bought the collection despite already owning the books individually. O'Connor is just that good.

The Descent Series Complete Collection pdf

The Dragon Songs Saga Box Set pdf

Alone (The Girl in the Box Book 1) pdf

The Furyck Saga (Books 1-3) pdf

Winter& pdf

Fate of Kings pdf

HE WHO FIGHTS (Nathaniel Rane Book 1) pdf

Cursed Boa Riverson ( A novella) pdf

Lost pdf

Love Child pdf

Our Man On Earth (The Swithen Book 1) pdf

The Gate Run pdf

Spells of the Curtain pdf

Hidden pdf

Lost in Space (Xeno Relations Book 0) pdf

Galaxy pdf

Tags: B07MDHY6GC pdf,The Wings of War Boxset pdf,Books 1 - 4 pdf,ebook,Bryce O'Connor,The Wings of War Boxset: Books 1 - 4,Fiction / Fantasy / Dark Fantasy,Fiction / Fantasy / General

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "The Wings of War Boxset Pdf"

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.